Mehler Valmex FR580
The Mehler Valmex FR580 PVC is a heavyweight, high value technical textile with a GSM of 580 that provides endless versatility. Designed primarily for permanent and temporary tensioned structures, tents and sun shading, it is a PVC-coated polyester low-wick base fabric finished with PVDF lacquer on its top side. The fabric is UV stabilised and treated with fungicides for long-wearing low maintenance. Its flame-retardant properties have been verified by major fire tests.
The Mehler Valmex FR580 PVC was developed by Mehler Texnologies to provide architects, engineers and manufacturers with a coated fabric that has similar characteristics to the premium product range VALMEX MEHATOP F. It is an ideal choice for short-span shaped tensile architectural shade creations. It comes in a suite of 14 classic shades.
Choose the Mehler Valmex FR580 PVC for:
- permanent, semi-permanent and temporary tensioned structures
- tents, marquees and sun shades for outdoor spaces in all climates
- forecourts and entrances to commercial buildings
- large carparks
- large swimming pools
- large areas designated for outdoor dining and retail activities
- all tensile architectural shade creations requiring high values for both sun and waterproofing